Financial Wit & Wisdom
by the author of “Multiple Streams of Income”- Robert G. Allen
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- How did a fool & his money get together in the first place?
- Your direction is more important than your speed.
- The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you’re still a rat.
- Money grows on the trees of patience
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- If money talks I need hearing aid.
- A bank in New York City is now making it possible to buy & sell stock using their ATM machines. This is great- it gives muggers a chance to diversify their portfolio.
- The most beautiful words in the English language are: “Check Enclosed”