17 Ways Rich People Think Differently
- Rich people believe “I create My Life.” Poor people believe, “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves, others , and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promoting.
- Rich people focus on opportunity. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people act in spite of their fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.